L&D is key to increasing both employee engagement and improving organizational performance.
However, most organizations are still struggling with how to integrate L&D practically in the day-to-day activities of managers and employees alike.
Does one of the following questions sound familiar?
- How can our managers support the learning & development of the members in their team?
- How do we value and integrate feedback into the day-to-day work?
- Should we focus on encouraging people to develop their strengths or rather on trying to reduce their ‘flaws’?
- Does our culture sufficiently allow people to try out new things, make mistakes and learn from them?
- How can we integrate both formal and non-formal learning activities into our daily jobs?
Or perhaps you have other questions?
Do not hesitate to contact Unlockyourpotential to get support to create the space for L&D it deserves in your organization.